… the answer to that question is: yes! Of course you want to work with me.
But why? Because According to Zascha is one of the fastest growing travel blogs with an engaged audience. Since launching in December 2014 I have gained lots of followers (28.000+ at the time of writing) who are interested in my journey. Not only do I tell people about how I travel solo as a digital nomad/freelancer. I also tell them my personal stories and stories that people can relate to. People of all ages, from all walks of life, from all over the world have been following my adventure so far – contact me for more info.
• My readers are mainly from the United States and United Kingdom, Australia and Denmark.
• They’re mostly between 25-34 with the ages 18-24 following right behind.
• 55 % of my readers are male and 45 % female.
These are the types of advertising options that I’m offering:
• I offer different sizes of banner ads – both sidebar banners and banners in blog posts.
• Sponsored posts – a post written by you (or me if you prefer) to promote your product.
• Social media advertising (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
• Product reviews – I’m happy to review your product if it’s relevant to my blog.
• Press Trips.
• Do you want me to review your hotel/hostel/B&B? Let me know. But please be aware that you will be expected to cover all of my traveling costs to get to your hotel.
• Do you have anything else in mind? I’m always open to other ideas.
Please contact me on email@example.com to discuss options and prices.
*Do NOT contact me if you’re looking for free work. I don’t believe in working for exposure, so don’t waste my time and your own by emailing me about it. It’s not going to happen.