So what is this all about?
I’m a twenty-something Danish girl who spent five years in England sipping tea, eating biscuits and occasionally looking after children. However, I decided I needed something else instead of paying rent and working 9 to 5 – even though England was pretty great. So I decided to travel the world and I’m now a full time traveler. I go wherever I please, whenever I feel like it. I’m living a life with ultimate freedom and I’m so very grateful.
In 2016 my biggest and most important goal was to become location independent. I managed to do just that in only 4 months. I now work from anywhere around the world with just my laptop. You can read about how I did it in my eBook.
Wanna ask me something? Click on the ‘Contact’ button in the menu above. I try to reply to everyone, but don’t get cranky if it takes a while.
I hope you will follow me as I follow my dream, and hopefully I will inspire you along the way. Remember: life’s a journey.
See you on the road!
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
• I am seriously scared of flying – to the point where I will start crying if there’s a bit of turbulence. Wuss, I know.
• I wish I could own a sheep and a penguin. Weird, right?
• I read a lot. I’d probably marry my Kindle if I could.
• I have a thing with checked shirts and ponchos. I love them. I just do.
• I once decided to become a vegan after watching a documentary. I lasted about 12 hours. Did anyone say lack of willpower?
• I have a serious crush on Bruce Willis and the Die Hard films are the only action films I’ll watch. Yippee Ki-Yay and stuff.