So what is this all about?
I’m a twenty-something Danish girl who spent five years in England as an expat. However, I decided I needed something else instead of paying rent and working 9 to 5 – even though England was pretty great.
So I decided to travel the world. I’m now on a trip around the globe and I have no return ticket. I’ll go home when I’m bored.
My biggest and most important goal for 2016 was to become location independent and I managed to do it in just 4 months. I now work from anywhere with just my laptop. You can read about how I did it in my eBook.
Wanna ask me something? Please click on the ‘Contact’ button in the menu above.
I hope you will follow me as I follow my dream, and hopefully I will inspire you along the way.
See you on the road!
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
• I am seriously scared of flying – to the point where I will start crying if there’s a bit of turbulence. Wuss, I know.
• I wish I could own a sheep and a penguin. Weird, right?
• I read a lot. I’d probably marry my Kindle if I could.
• I have a thing with checked shirts and ponchos. I love them. I just do.
• I once decided to become a vegan after watching a documentary. I lasted about 12 hours. Did anyone say lack of willpower?
• I have a serious crush on Bruce Willis and the Die Hard films are the only action films I’ll watch. Yippee Ki-Yay and stuff.